lørdag 1. desember 2018

Anette Møller race






Photo: Merete
The old bakery


We arrived yesterday evening to Reine. Today we went to Old fashioned Christmas in Å where we also met Merete and Gunnar. We had a look in the old merchant house, since it was open for public today. We were on all three floors which was very interesting. Later we had to go home and get ready for the race. We left the bikes in Å. Martin drove us to the start in Å. I had forgotten to attach my battery and was a bit late starter. Merete had some trouble with the gear so we had to stop. Then I lost her because she went through the tunnel and I went outside. I won an EU car check which was quite ironic since I don't have a car. Then we went home to change before heading back to Å again, since we were invited for a drink there before dinner and party at Maren Anna. This was a fun night!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar